- Small can with high yield
- Up to 40 litres of foam yield foamed freely from a user-friendly, handy can.
- Suitable for winter use
- Can also be applied at substrate and ambient temperatures down to -5°C
- Tested product properties
- Joint sound insulation: Reduces noise pollution (RST,w = 61 dB according to DIN 52210)
- Thermal conductivity: Reduces heat loss according to DIN 52612
- Air permeability: Prevents draughts, tested according to EN 1026
- Water vapour permeability: Tested according to DIN EN ISO 12572.
- Energy saving according to EnEV: Heating cost savings of 6 % in accordance with DIN 18055/EN 204.
- General building authority test certificate: Corresponds to building material class B2 according to DIN 4102, Part 1
- Fine-cell and uniform foam structure
- Silicone and solvent-free
- Resistant to ageing
- High-quality and safe insulation, filling and insulating of window connections, window sill connections, pipe penetrations, joints, wall connections, wall penetrations and cavities. Visual proof of installation by colouring.
Shake can vigorously 20 times before use. Surfaces must be clean, sound, free from dust and grease. Prime highly absorbent substrates. Adhesive surfaces must be moistened with water before foaming. In case of several foam strands, moisten intermediately. Screw the can into the can holder on the gun as far as it will go - do not overtighten or tilt. Foam still expands after application. Remove fresh foam splashes immediately with PURlogic Clean, Art. No. 0892 160. Clean gun and valve thoroughly after use. Always leave the opened can screwed onto the gun. The can must be used within 4 weeks.
- The paint "light ivory" is especially suitable for renovation of old buildings.
- Adheres to concrete, stone, rigid PVC, metal and wood. No adhesion to polyethylene, silicone, PTFE and grease. Uncured foam must not come into contact with wet adhesive.
- Structural connection systems according to ift certification program QM360: 2014, reg. no. 188 7050098.
- The processing details are recommendations based on our tests and experience; before each application, carry out your own tests. Due to the variety of applications as well as storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any warranty for a specific processing result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts in an advisory capacity, this is done to the exclusion of any liability, unless the advice or information is part of our owed, contractually agreed scope of services or the advisor acted intentionally. We guarantee constant quality of our products, we reserve the right to make technical changes and further developments.
Scope of delivery: 1 can
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.