- Colour black
- Width 15mm
- driving rain tightness joint width min./max. 8-12mm
- roll length 4,3m
- UV resistance
- Chemical base Open-cell, fine polyurethane foam
Field of application:
- Clean joint/substrate from oil, grease and loose particles.
- Remove masking paper from sealing tape
- Fix the sealing tape to the substrate or lay directly from the roll into the joint and press on lightly.
- Cut off the beginning and end pieces of the tape by approx. 2 cm.
- Butt the tape, do not lay around the corner
- When cutting the tape to length, allow for a length allowance of approx. 2 cm/m.
- A sealing function is not guaranteed in the case of standing water
- Please observe the specified joint width. Only then can driving rain tightness and UV resistance be guaranteed.
The reset times are not subject to any particular specification and are only based on empirical values. They depend on the storage time and the storage and processing temperature. The longer the storage time and the lower the processing temperature, the longer the recovery times.
UV and weathering resistance only guaranteed with driving rain-proof installation.
Building connection systems according to ift certification programme QM360: 2014, reg. no. 188 7050098
The processing details are recommendations based on our tests and experience; before each application, carry out your own tests. Due to the variety of applications as well as storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any warranty for a specific processing result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts in an advisory capacity, this is done to the exclusion of any liability, unless the advice or information is part of our owed, contractually agreed scope of services or the advisor acted intentionally. We guarantee the constant quality of our products; we reserve the right to make technical changes and further developments.
Scope of delivery: 1 roll