The electronic tubular motor for roller shutter elements from the 50 shaft.
Our clever drive offers a fully automatic Plug&Play mode or a manual Set mode, which is used to set the end positions. The prerequisite for operation in fully automatic mode is the use of fixed shaft connectors and stoppers or an angle end rail. If the roller shutter encounters an obstacle when moving down, the resistance is passed on to the motor via the roller shutter and thanks to the fixed shaft connectors. The motor then reacts with a STOP. The obstacle is released and the roller shutter, property and personal protection is thus guaranteed. In addition, the motor switches off automatically if the roller shutter curtain gets stuck in the guide rails during an up or down command due to frost. This prevents damage to the roller shutter.
- Fully automatic end position detection (Plug & Play) or manual end position setting (Set mode)
- Regular end position correction in fully automatic mode (every 60 cycles)
- Freeze protection / torque cut-off with shaft clip connectors
- Differentiation between obstacle and friction
- The set end points are retained even after a power failure
- Product quality according to international certifications (CD, VDE, NF)
- Rated torque 2Nm
- Rated speed 17rpm
- Power 160W
- Rated voltage 230V
- Frequency 50Hz
- Cable length 2,5m
- Protection class IP44
- Total length 628mm
- Pulling force roller shutter height 1,5m - 41kg
- Pulling force roller shutter height 2,5m - 37kg
Scope of delivery: 1 motor with mounting material and adjustment pin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.