The Portos Delux series is the premium series of Portos roller shutter motors. They are operated with the Selve Iveo transmitter series and run on a protected frequency of 868 MHz. Please note that the handheld transmitters of the Portos RR and PX series are not compatible. Due to its protected frequency, the motor of the Delux is an additional factor in terms of security for your window.
- Reliable transmission frequency of 868 MHz
- Highly sensitive obstacle detection mechanism
- Obstacle detection in DOWN direction with reversal (clearing the obstacle)
- Direct connection of a wall switch to the radio motor possible
- Optional setting of two comfort positions - intermediate position and ventilation/turning position
- Intuitive, automatic programming of a roller shutter (after a full cycle) - Automatic assignment of direction of rotation (up - down) during drive programming
- No need for anti-lift devices
- Intuitive programming and assignment of hand transmitters or switches
- No roller shutter shutdown necessary for group assignment
- Simple group assignment and central control
- Simple assembly or disassembly of the motor by means of a "quick connector".
- Made in Germany
Nominal torque 30Nm
Rated speed 17 rpm
- Tube diameter 60mm
Power consumption 220W
- Rated voltage 230V
- Frequency 50Hz
- Current 0,95 A
- Operation time 4 min.
- Cable length 2,5m
- Protection class IP44
- Total length 570mm
Scope of delivery: 1 motor with mounting material
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.